Saturday, June 18, 2011

CERITA SEBELUM AKU X INGAT ;)

Salam 2.00 a.m..

Hahaha menulis blog lagi ntah ape2, ada ke skill aku bertambah if i menulis blog ni (mmg rojak)..
O.k aku ingt nak tulis in english lak sajer nk check grammar aku brterabur ke tak kan..hehe

Greeting,

This morning i have plenty of time to share or to tell story to all of you..this nite/morning is kinda hot and to cool it down i want to tell u something eh...not someting but many2 things inside my head/brain. Yesterday, i cannot attend the interview at Kolejpolitechmara for lecturer vacancy or position..i felt like a huge lost but i 'redha' bcoz we only plan but in the end Allah will decide it.

Alhamdulillah, He had allowed me to attend 3 interview before this, the 1st at maybank branch Ipoh (1st left a little bit trauma to me), 2nd at UiTM (i hope i will hear a good news from Uitm), 3rd at UPSI(i also hope i will hear a good news from KPT).
Coming soon i will attend 2 interview.. 1st will be next tuesday at SPA Ipoh for EO (Executive Officer) and 2 nd will be conducted on Thursday at UiTM for Iran MBA schlorships with collaboration with UiTm (i'm not sure whether to come or not :P ) ..

Ouh seem this all result from all these interviews will cause trouble to me later because it will come to the time where i have to choose only one from all of them..hoho i hope i will choose the best or will choose wise decision that it will determine my career life after this. I hope Allah will give me a sign for me to choose the best of best options. Amin :)

O.k best of luck to me and to you all too..

No comments: